It’s hard to know now when airports and planes will be filled with passengers again. As we wait for medical advancements to catch up to COVID-19, it can feel at times that those days may never return, that the aviation industry will suffer for years and years to come.
But we know better. We know that this industry carries with it a resiliency that has always led to bounce backs and new heights.
The aviation industry has bounced back after oil shocks, recessions, wars and even 9/11. It may take some time, but it will prosper again.
In times of crises with massive headwinds or in times of prosperity, we’re here to help our clients make the most of their airport facilities.
Here are a few resources from our associates that may help your airport now:
- [VIDEO] Strategic Solutions for a Safer Airport Ticketing Area
- Do You Have a Plan to Manage Your Airport’s Pavement?
- How the CARES Act Affects Airport Funding
- The CARES Act and Capital Program Strategy
- How Virtual Inspections & Site Visits Can Keep Projects Moving
- Design Charrettes in a Time of Social Distancing
- Video Tips for Your Next Virtual Meeting